Friday, July 8, 2011

Family of Bloggers

So, I've been blogging off and on since 2007.
By off and on I mean that I didn't blog for two years and now have this strange desire to do it.
Well, little miss Ashlynn just took her first job ever in Colorado Springs as a nanny.
She decided to blog and that made me happy.
Then I was talking to my mother Renee and I said
"hey Mom, you should start blogging! All of your girls are out of the house and you don't get the chance to talk to everyone of us everyday so you should blog about all the crazy things that happen there!"
Renee is sometimes technologically challenged, in my opinion, and I never thought she would but a weeks later guess who got her own blog? That's right. Renee!
Ashlynn and Mom have both started blogging and are both already better at keeping theirs up than I am at keeping mine up.
Point: check out their blogs! I really enjoy reading them both and most people who read my blog know them and would enjoy their stories because they blog just like they talk.

Ashlynn's blog is


& Renee's blog is


I hope that you can all enjoy their blogs as much as I do.

They both only have two right now but they are both great.

Mom's most recent one about Adam and his ear makes me laugh every time!

No comments: