Sunday, February 22, 2009

Crafty!

So for those of you who don't know, I'm probably the least crafty person alive! One time when I was in mutual we had a competition with the boys, and one of the tasks was to sew a button on a piece of material and I couldn't even do that! I know that domestic, not crafty, but I am just trying to show you how not good at things along that line I am. Anyways. I decided that making reminders to all of the girls that they should do their visiting teaching would be a good idea. So Emma helped me with yet another project. In the spirit of February I got brown paper bags, candy grams in them, cut out a heart wrote: Don't forget about the sweetheart you visit teach", stuffed the bag with the candy, and tied raffia ot the top. That is how we got these beauts!

I couldn't be more proud of these bags, and the magnets I did a few weeks ago. They were a hit, and everyone loved the candy.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha, I'm with ya on that whole non-crafy thing. I mean, you know my mom, and britt even sews these days! I got nothin... anyhow, the bags look great, and i'm still feeling left out that I didn't know emma was at school with you! you never tell me anything... gosh!

Anonymous said...

Those are too cute! I want one! ;)

BrittanyB said...

very cute, the craftiness is sinking in!

Unknown said...

ok so i'm proud of your crafty blog and all but post again will ya?! I'm unemployed and bored!!!!

Ashlynn said...

Yeah. I agree with Kelsie. I don't read the newspaper, or anything at all really, but I would like something to read every now and then. Thanks. Oh. And I like your bags too. Way cute!